Single Zone Heat Pump
Total indoor climate control means having the ability to select a desirable temperature for each space in a house and to have that temperature maintained no matter what the temperature outside – even when it is down to -13°F / -25°C, ensuring all year round comfort. For the coldest regions, the outdoor units of this Daikin AURORA heat pump system have been redesigned to withstand extreme weather conditions with excellent energy efficiency ratings. Wall mounted units can be placed subtly, high on a wall, where they do not detract from your decor.
- Energy Efficient – Up to 20 SEER/ Up to 12.5 HSPF / 13.0 EER
- Up to 100% Heating Capacity at 5°F (-15°C) and operate efficiently as low as -13°F ambient temperature.
- Up to 100% Cooling Capacity at 104°F (40°C).
- Cooling Range 50° – 115° F (-4° – 115° F with optional Air Direction adjustment grille)
- Heating Range -13° – 60° F
- Redesigned PCB in the outdoor unit to withstand extreme conditions
- Indoor Sound Pressure as low as 19 dB(A)
- Outdoor Sound Pressure as Low as 49 dB(A)
- Washable Air Filter
- Program Dry Function
- Econo Mode
- Powerful Operation Mode
- Backlit Wireless Remote Controller
- Outdoor unit quiet operation
- Auto Changeover
- Auto Fan Speed Control
- Self Diagnostics with Digital Display
- Auto Restart after Power Failure
- Anti-Corrosion Heat Exchanger Treatment
- Quick warming function
- Hot-start function
- Automatic defrosting